Aultman Woodlawn houses a 60-bed Skilled Nursing Unit, a 30-bed Rehabilitation Unit and offices for Home Care, Hospice and Palliative Care and Aultman Grief Services. Click here to send a free electronic card to an Aultman Woodlawn patient.
The Aultman Woodlawn campus is also the home to the new Compassionate Care Center - Stark County's only inpatient hospice facility.
The facility was designed to provide a high level of service to subacute patients in a residential setting. A unique therapy area reintroduces patients to a homelike environment. A small grocery store, a car, a restaurant and a mock home allow patients to become comfortable with day-to-day activities before returning home. An outdoor courtyard - complete with a putting green, garden and shuffleboard court - is also used for patient therapy.
2821 Woodlawn Ave. N.W.
Canton, Ohio 44708
- Transitional Care Unit:: 330-479-4800
- Medical Rehabilitation Unit: 330-479-4853
- Home Care, In-home Hospice and Palliative Care: 330-479-4805
- Compassionate Care Center: 330-479-7450
- In-home Infusion Therapy: 330-479-4819
- Grief Services: 330-479-4805
- Lifeline: 330-479-4800
- Home Medical Supply: 330-478-9623