If you have struggled with your weight, then you know weight loss -- and especially weight maintenance -- can be difficult to achieve on your own. Aultman Weight Management can help.
We offer three comprehensive approaches, based on your weight, lifestyle and needs. Our goal is to enable you to become healthier by offering you the tools to lose weight successfully ... and then keep it off. Our trained medical staff members offer their knowledge, expertise and guidance through all three phases of our medically monitored weight management programs.
Aultman Weight Management provides:
- Three weight-loss programs -- New Direction, New Outlook and New Choices.
- Each program combines the key components of weight-loss success: nutrition, behavior modification, physical activity and emotional support.
- A team of health care professionals - including physicians, licensed dieticians and exercise specialists - who focus on improving your overall health.
- Free membership to the Aultman fitness centers located at Aultman North, Aultman West, Aultman Tusc and Aultman Carrollton, or a discounted membership to Union Healthplex in Dover.
- Convenient - classes offered at two locations:
- Aultman Weight Management at 2615 Tuscarawas St. W. in Canton
- Oxford Medical Building at 340 Oxford St. in Dover
How to Get Started
Sign up to attend a free orientation session to learn more about Aultman Weight Management. The free orientation provides information on all Aultman Weight Management programs and is required to join. All orientations are located at 2615 Tuscarawas St.W., unless otherwise stated.
- Fun 2B Fit - a five-week program that teaches adolescents and their parents how to eat healthier and be active! Each session includes fun physical activities along with education.
- Sports Nutrition - an individual consultation with a registered dietitian will provide you with a sports nutrition plan based on the unique nutritional requirements of your sport, competition or health goals.
- Body Fat and Metabolism Testing - understand your body composition with this in-depth analysis including weight, muscle mass and body fat mass. In addition, find out your basal metabolic rate.
For more information about Aultman Weight Management, call 330-491-1670, email us, check out our brochure, or sign up to attend a free orientation session.