Aultman Hospital offers resources for potentially high-risk pregnancies. We provide the best care for moms and babies - under one roof.
Aultman is the only Stark County hospital with perinatologists on staff. These maternal-fetal medicine specialists:
- Diagnose and treat prenatal conditions of the mother and fetus
- Consult with patients who may face pregnancy complications
- Provide 24/7 coverage to handle high-risk deliveries
- Collaborate with referring physicians to care for patients before and during pregnancy
Learn more about our Maternal-Fetal Medicine services and check out the cover story in this Akron/Canton/Cleveland M.D. News magazine.
Genetic counseling is available, to help parents assess the risk of birth defects due to family history, age or health anomalies. Our genetic counselor provides:
- Information on the risks associated with specific birth defects or genetic problems, to help families make informed decisions and know their available options.
- Emotional and educational resources, to help parents become advocates for their children.
Read about the benefits of genetic counseling.
The Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Genetic Counseling offices are located on the third floor of Aultman Hospital. Click here to meet our team.
Referrals to Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Genetic Counseling are typically made through a primary-care physician, obstetrician or gynecologist. For more information about our services, download our brochure - or call 330-438-6296.