Imagine taking a childbirth class in the comfort of your own home.The Gift of Motherhood eLearning Childbirth Education Program is a convenient alternative for expectant parents who cannot attend a conventional prepared childbirth class due to bed rest, scheduling conflicts or time constraints. It is also useful as a refresher course for repeat parents.
Check out eLearning for free! Click below to see a free demo.
The eLearning program includes:
- Access for 60 days, beginning from the date of your initial use. You will receive an access code after you register and pay for the class.
- An accompanying Gift of Motherhood handbook for parents, available after registration.
- A labor and delivery tour at Aultman Birth Center where you will deliver your baby. Call 330.363.6290 to schedule a tour.
- Childbirth education and labor support
- Discomforts of pregnancy
- Understanding labor and birth
- Labor guide
- Caring for yourself postpartum
- Feeding your newborn
- Caring for your newborn
- What to expect when giving birth at Aultman Hospital
Get started with eLearning!